Today we have a special guest blogger, our partner W-Limo, explaining to engaged couples six things to consider when choosing wedding transportation:
- If you’re working with a wedding planner, ask she/he to help you choose the right wedding transportation company. Your planner will already have limo companies they have worked with, may have formed relationships with some of their favorites and can potentially get you a discount. That way you will work with a professional and reliable company and are safe from disappointment or fraud.
- Check out the transportation company’s reviews. This serves as a reliable source from direct customers to tell you whether or not the limo company is trustworthy.
- Consider the type of vehicle(s) you want to get for your wedding. A limousine or party bus can give your wedding party comfortable and fun seating. If your wedding is bigger or you have guests traveling from afar or staying at hotels, renting a large bus can be a kind gesture to your wedding guests so that they don’t have to think about transportation. Put yourself in their place. No one wants to be the designated driver on this day. Whether they are family or friends, they want to enjoy the whole day from watching the ceremony to indulging in evening cocktails. It’s also important to consider spacing. If, for example, you have 10 passengers and there’s a stretch limo that caters to 10 or a stretch limo that caters to 14, it is better to choose the larger limo so that you avoid it being too crowded. This will make the ride more comfortable and enjoyable.
- When inquiring about the price, your email should include the below information. When you send an inquiry with this information, it’s easier for the transportation company to give you a quicker price quote.
- Pickup date
- Pickup time/location
- Drop off time/location
- Number of passengers
- Vehicle preference
- Budget in mind
- Before you sign anything or seal any deal, make sure you know exactly what you are getting in your package of choice so there are no surprises. If you are renting a party bus and have guests that are children, don’t get a party bus with a pole for obvious reasons. If you wish to have control over the music, ask about what kind of sound system is in the vehicle. Additional rentals such as a red carpet, decorations and champagne aren’t always included in the price, so it’s important to know what exactly you’re getting in the quoted price.
- Last but not least, make sure you know what happens if you need the vehicle for additional or less time, if the price is final with all taxes included, and what the deposit amount is to secure transportation. For example, there may be traffic and your photoshoot takes a little longer than anticipated or you might want to relax with your wedding party in the beautiful interior of your chosen vehicle a little longer. Unforeseen circumstances can occur at any time, so you want to be armed with a solution and understanding of what happens in those situations.
W-Limo is a transportation company that has been active since 1998 with over 100 positive reviews. Their call center is open 24/7, so feel free to contact them via telephone at 847-655-2559 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, May 15, 2020